Sunday, January 6, 2013

So i totally didnt get a chance to do the soul pancake challenge yesterday as i was barely home! So today i will be doing two to make up for it!!

Yesterdays i will do the one on page 35. What paralyzes your creativity? What fuels it?
The first thing that comes to my mind when i think of trying to answer this question is a quote from john lennon

“There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.” 

 So i feel like if you are feeling loved and encouraged then your creativity will flow freely, but if you are constantly living in fear and worrying you wont be able to show your true self 

 

 

Now for todays challenge! This question comes from page 55. What emotion do you wish you could better control?  
i wish i could control all my emotions better but i know that i should dig deeper and evaluate so.. 

i will say that i wish i could control my sadness better. Some times i feel myself feeling sad because im sad which makes me sadder. And if someone says something negative i automatically take it to heart which i know is bad. I feel like if i could control how i react to sadness it would improve my life.

Well thats my answers for now! I promise i will answer tomorrow!
<3 Amz 
 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Sadness and guilt can so easily go hand in hand... I hope happiness wins your battles most often this year.

    ReplyDelete