Saturday, January 19, 2013

16th day of my Soul Pancake Challenge

Well today is friday! And that means its finally Date Night!! Ive been looking forward to this all week :)

Today im going to tackle page 169. How are you harming the planet?
I was actually talking about this with my co worker today! I have realized that since moving back to Saskatchewan i have got lazy with recycling. Im actually excited for our city to be distributing blue bins! So Yes currently we recycle cans and paper at my house but lots of the stuff that goes in the garbage could be recycled. Also at work we dont recycle very well. We have a big bin that were are to throw all the recyclables in but really its only used for cardboard.  Also i drive to work, without carpooling.  Plus their is prob ways im harming it and not even realizing it :(

If everyone made a small difference imagine how much change their would be..
<3 Amz

No comments:

Post a Comment