Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 17

Over halfway done!

Todays Quest is answering pg 15. What drains your soul? What recharges it?
I think in order to answer this question we need to define soul. 

soul  

/sōl/
Noun
  1. The spiritual or immaterial part of a human being or animal, regarded as immortal.
  2. A person's moral or emotional nature or sense of identity.
     
So What makes you feel not like yourself and makes you feel more intuned to your being is how im taking the question.

As weird as this is going to sound i feel like if im constantly on the go and surrounded by people i go a little crazy, i need my alone time to just sit and not do anything. Which is why i usually come home from work and have a bath. Its quiet, im alone with just my thoughts and i can just relax.

I use to be able to use baking as a way to recharge, although now that its my career it doesnt have the same effect on me. Although when i bake at home it does still give me a calming sense of relief. 

Now im off to bake at home!
<3 Amz

No comments:

Post a Comment