Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 10 & 11

So I suck at posting on Saturday's! Today I will be answering two questions.
first question is page 72, hot for humility list five non-physical traits that turn you on.
1. Sense of humor. If a guy can make me laugh or put a smile on my face :)
2. Openness. someone willing to be open and talk about themselves and their past without having to nag or question them and them not being ashamed or afraid.
3. Security. Getting a sense of security just by being around someone is an amazing feeling.
4. Confidence. Everyone has faults but not caring what others think is hot.
5.Their hobbies. What people do in Their spare time tells you a lot about Their character.

Now for the second question!
What do you do to find calm in a chaotic world?
I personally love cleaning the house then sitting down and reading a good book. It let's my mind escape from reality for a bit and I find it extremely relaxing :)

Hope everyone's weekend was good!!
<3 Amz

No comments:

Post a Comment