Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 7!!

Got home tonight and was just about to get ready for bed when i realized i hadnt done this today! So im attempting to answer this even though my mind is half asleep haha

I also hadnt picked a question out so i flipped through the book and randomly stoppped at page 157 cuz it has a green background haha yes this is how my mind is working right now
It asks What can technology never replace?

first thing that pops in my head is emotion and feelings. Robots can be programmed to think and react to different situations but it can never experience the light headiness and butterflies you get when you see that certain someone smile and wink at you or a gnite text that is so cute you cant help but fall asleep smiling. Im happy im not a robot. I am me.

<3 Amz

No comments:

Post a Comment