Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hey Everyone!!


So obviously i have lacked on updating you on my baking life lately! Working at the same job i came back to Saskatchewan for, and havent really done any testing at home.

Recently i was introduced to Soul Pancake by a friend and ever since the beginning of her challenge i had always wanted to do it myself but never had the chance to go get the book. Then another friend got me the book for my birthday/christmas so i guess its my turn to do this! Here is the link to the friend who introduced me to  it! http://krsalmers.tumblr.com/post/27383889279/fuck-this-i-want-a-challenge

The rules she set up for hereself were:
1) Answer a new SoulPancake question 7 days a week.
2) One of those answers must be a video, which will always be filmed on Tuesdays. (i will say one has to be a video but not that it has to be a tuesday!)
3) One of those answers must be me asking someone else in a video.(this seems interesting.. who will i get to be in a video? i think ill keep this one also!)



 And staying close to her SoulPancakeChallenge i also used the random number thing to see how long i will be doing it so Starting today January 3 2012 and ending January 30 2012


So my first question! i decided to pick the date of my birthday so pg 19 in the book says

Tell me now!
List five questions you hate not having the asnwers to. 
1. When someone says hey i have something i want to talk/ask you about and then leaves you hanging. Bugs the hell out of me!!
2. The whole time travelling thing confuses my head. If the future gives the present an object that they grow up with and it has importance in their life and then they grow up and then time travel back and give it to themself how does that object exist?
3. Why do i put up walls?
4. Why cant i get my excema to heal and go away?
5.  Why cant i seem to learn from mistakes the first time i make them?

Well first day done! Talk to you guys tomorrow!!
<3 Amz

No comments:

Post a Comment