Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 13

So i actually tried my last resort of making a video, my webcam that is 1 megapixel lol it records fine but wont save properly. So i wont be able to do any videos :( sorry guys!

Todays question is on page 76, Does your family see the real you?
I am going to say yes. Although im a little more reserved around them. I feel like you have to be more respectable around your grandma then you would be around your roommate/friends. But im still dorky and weird around them.
 one of the dig deeper questions regarding this is do you ever stop caring about what your parents think of you? up till this point in my life i will say no. Any big decision ive made in my life i have always thought of my moms reaction and also how it affects her. Moving to B.C. was a hard decision. Especially cuz it was two provinces away and i wouldnt have alot of spare time to talk to family but in the end it was for the best!

Hope everyones day was good
<3 Amz

No comments:

Post a Comment