Monday, January 7, 2013

Hey Guys! So today i have been trying to make a video for you guys, as im going to try and do one video a week but after over an hour and 3 devices later im calling it quits for today, and ill try and figure out another way to do it.

The question i will be answering is from page 63, What one eye-opening experience should every person have?

I believe with my whole heart that every person needs to move to a city they dont know, with no one or at least with not very many people they know and live there for a couple of months.

I recently did this myself. I moved to Vancouver for culinary school. I will admit that it was the hardest thing i have ever done. But i survived and it was also the most rewarding thing i have ever done!

I feel like it just teaches you so much about yourself.

Would love to hear your experience of doing this or your answer to this question! Feel free to comment :)
<3 Amz

No comments:

Post a Comment