Friday, January 4, 2013

Hey guys so day 2 of my SoulPancakeChallenge!


Today i am doing the question on page 47, it asks whats one thing you learnt that blew your mind?

This is a tough one!  I am constantly learning something new everyday, and i find with different challenges that you face in life will teach you different aspects of life.

But the one thing that i learnt that blew my mind the most is  how much people care and/or dont care. I have some friends who i would consider to be family and i know they would do anything for me. but i also have some firends who i used to be really close who now i dont even talk to. So yeah i would say this blows my mind.

Well im off to a movie date!
<3 Amz

2 comments:

  1. It is so strange how people drift apart... Just hearing their names causes this sad nostalgia. Everything has changed, but sometimes you want those old friendships back. It can be hard to move on through that nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, sometimes i find myself comparing new friendships to old ones, and saying how a new person i meet is like someone i went to high school with. its hard not to bring the past into the present.

      Delete