Saturday, November 19, 2011

Okay going to finish off the week that i started!
We finished our cakes on thursday!


My very first Fondant Basket Weave!
















The grapes! I love the bunch to the left sitting up!  it looks way more real than the other one i think.











This is my wine label.
I named it Pica Noir because Pinot Noir is a legit type of wine and PICA is the initials of my school, which opened in 1996. Also March 23,2012 is my grad date!








 The back side, which you can see the flowers.














This one shows the bread and then cheese, also a few more flowers.


















I love how you can see how shiny i got my wine cap to get! Also a little shine on my bottle :)










Friday was Souffle day, it has been quoted that"you must wait for your souffle, but your souffle will never wait for you"!   We made and tried a few varieties!





Cheese Souffle
















Chocolate Souffle











Creme Anglaise Souffle















Chilled Lemon Souffle, which tasted so good! 














Also Made Bread Pudding!












 Well that was my week at school, Today(saturday) went down to the states with a classmate and her mom! SO much fun! It was excatly what i needed! I got 6 christmas presents and also spoiled myself a bit with some knitted Bearpaw boots, craft and baking stuff from Micheals and movies from walmart! :)

Well have two tests this week! Eek!
<3 Amz

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Really nice to read your experiences in pastry school. I just finished Baking and Pastry at PICA. I also wrote a blog about that and still about my adventures in the baking and pastry world. The link is www.renekoop.tumblr.com

    Good luck at school and say hi to chef Kat for me! Rene

    ReplyDelete