Thursday, November 3, 2011

Inspirations.

Everyone has role models. Some good and some bad. Some that have impacted your whole life, and some who have only impacted certain parts of your life.

My inspiration for baking was drawn from 3 major people.
-My Grandma
-Deb Lindquist
-Mrs. Pearson

My Grandma, used to let me help her bake all day at my great grandmas house. She taught me how to make noodles, and cookies, and Kucha, and just started my love for baking. She is an amazing, and i have looked up to her my whole life.

Deb Lindquist, was my best friend in high school mom. I remember going home from school with my friend and then Deb asked me if i wanted to help her make cookies. My friend, Ceanna went on and did other stuff while i stayed and helped her mom make around 300 cookies.  At that time in my life 300 seemed like a lot. Now not so much. She truly was an amazing role model in and out of the kitchen.



Having you pass away while im in culinary school is definitely hard for me but my heart is breaking for your family. May heaven be blessed with all the many amazing talents you have <3

Mrs. Pearson. She was one of my high school teachers. She was my mentor for Skills, and let me practice the second year even though they only had accepted one student from our school which was not me. Two months before the competition i was accepted to compete and that was the year i won Silver.

These 3 women have impacted my life in ways that they probably dont even understand.
<3 Amz

No comments:

Post a Comment