Thursday, September 15, 2011

So i bought a bike! i forgot to mention this is the earlier post and it is a pretty big deal so it will have its very own post!

It is a Black Micargi Rover 7 Speed


I love it!
I have been searching craigslist, kijiji, anywhere i could think of! My friends Candice and Daniel even helped me look through craigslist one night!

and the verdict was i always loved the look of the cruiser bikes, although Candice said because they are only one speed that they would serve no purpose here and that it would be a waste of money and time to get one. Needless to say i was heartbroken!
But i had a breakthrough when i saw an ad for a 7 speed cruiser bikes! and they were brand new from a store, instead of just a random person! And they were 50% off cuz its the end of summer clearance sale!

I was so happy!!

So yesterday i went down to the store and bought it! i took a cab home with it cuz they box was kinda heavy and would not be able to take it on the bus..

I worked on putting it together for 3 hours!!

finally when my room mate got home from work she could see how frustrated i was and just how little i accomplished, so she took me out of the house and called her boyfriend to come over for supper.. tee hee.. well once he was over for supper she asked him to take a look at it and then he spent maybe 15 mins and put it all together! i was little mad but then at the same i just wanted my bike to be assembled!!

Today i took it to the pedal depot which is a bike place that bike mechanics will walk you through what you need to do and help in any way they can.

(It is totally awesome, and i would recommend anyone in the vancouver area to go there!)

Well my bike had a lot of work that needed to be done! I was there for 3 hours!! and had to catch the bus home because my bike stayed there and i have to go back tomorrow and work on it some more.

Good part of this whole situation is that i am learning a lot about bikes!

<3 Amz

No comments:

Post a Comment