Thursday, September 15, 2011

Adventure!

Well i had/have a week here before school starts :)

School officially starts on Sept 19 and can not wait!!

I have went adventuring on my own and took a few pics but not very many.

Daniel took me to wreck beach, if you dont know what that is i suggest you google it. tee hee. its the only clothing optional beach and is located sort of by UBC campus. That was wel uhm.. an interesting experience! lol

Although dan did take a couple of really nice pictures of me and the ocean :)



Also i live like 4 blocks away from china town, so any banking or even sometimes just to catch a bus, ro to bother lani at work i have to walk through it, and at first i will admit i was scared, but now not as much :P i dont have any pics because that doesnt seem like exploring since it is so close haha

I did go down to granville island again (my school is right before the entrance so i had went on monday but didnt do much exploring)
I went through the public market down there, and walked along all the beautifulness that is down there. I also had a delicious crepe!




It was a dreary day but still beautiful!

Lani(she is my room mate) and i went to the farmers market, She bought a bunch of veggies, some fruit and some quality pork. I bought pork jerky(which is so good!) as well as some farmer sausage

So needless to say supper was delicious! all fresh and local food :)
And then having Saskatoon Crisp for dessert was definately a bonus!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!
<3Amz

No comments:

Post a Comment