Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bittersweet

Well the end is here.
i cant believe how fast the last 6 months have went by.

Finished my final practical today, and wow im i ever glad that is over!

we had 5 1/2 hours to do Brioche, Mango mousse cake,eclairs filled with coffee pastry cream and caramel on top,  Creme Anglaise, two chocolate genoise, one turned into a sacher, hazelnut tuilles, truffles, plate writing and fans. My body feels like a steam roller ran over it! i finished half an hour early and then did all my clean up! I think i did pretty well. there was some stuff that i have done better but being rushed i feel happy with what i produced :)

I also got my class valedictorian :) so i made a little video this past week and will do a little speech at the grad ceremony (i will post the video after grad! so that its a surprise for everyone in my class :P)


I guess the next post will be about life! and all the adventures it takes me one :)

till then
<3 Amz

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations with your graduation! I know the exam is tough but you made it. And ofcourse I am curious about your valedictorian video.

    All the best,

    Rene Koop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have tried uploading the video on here a few times and it just wont work, i have it on facebook tho! http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10151446100995054

      Delete